Tax advantages homeowners benefit from and 1 of the most important reasons to buy a home.OK OK, we know, paying a mortgage is evil and who wants to borrow from a bank anyway, right?But is
Sep 4 2015 15561 1
Tax advantages homeowners benefit from and 1 of the most important reasons to buy a home.
OK OK, we know, paying a mortgage is evil and who wants to borrow from a bank anyway, right?
But is paying Uncle Sam any better or smarter?
The simple answer is most of the time yes!
Here's my point of view, if your going to pay anyway, you may as well pay yourself by buying a house,
redirecting income tax dollars you would have paid anyway, into a home which serves as:
(1) a tax write off
(2) a shelter to raise families and make memories
(3) a savings vehicle to accumulate wealth
(4) a shelter and hedge against inflation
Historically, at least in the Silicon Valley market I've served since 1981, the average home typically doubles every 10 years in value.
Even if they only appreciate 4-6% annually, is your landlord giving you a savings account and return on your rent investment?
Yea, I didn't think so.
Check out this video and hear what the experts are saying
At the end of the day there's no right answer or wrong answer, just the answer your comfortable with.
As a pathfinder, helping buyers and sellers find solutions to their needs and Real Estate Advisor, since 1981,
I've counseled 1000's of buyers and seller just like yourself, educating and empowering them to make informed
financial decisions in their effort to be wise stewards of their resources.
Call JR McKee at (408) 406.7777 today to find out :
1. What your home is worth
2. Whether buying is right for you
3. Whether selling is right for you
4. How buying a home can benefit you
5. The powerful tax saving base on your personal scenario
6. Whether remodeling/adding on may make more sense
7. To discuss how to sell your home without paying capital gains